Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rockabye Baby!



I love these cds! Whoever came up with this idea is a a genius! Rockabye baby takes past and present rock songs and turns them into beautiful instrumental lullabies. We were first introduced to these cd's by our friends who bought Will one as a gift. The cd's work like magic. The second I put it on, Will immediatly stops crying and just listens to the music. I have one in my car..in his room..on my ipod. Not only does Will like to listen to the music...so do I! We now have lullaby renditions of U2, Rolling Stones and Coldplay.

If you ever need to get a gift for a new baby, I definitely recommend these cds!! Check out the website:

http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/web/page.asp

No comments: