Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

New shoes

This boy has more sneakers than we know what to do with! Judu is going sneaker crazy. Will has sneakers in all sizes, colors, and styles. I think that he is set through the age of three! Will's most recent addition to his collection is a pair of cool Elmo sneakers which I had him model...well at least I tried to get him to model, he was more interested in pulling the laces and trying to get the shoe into his mouth.





Not only does he have sneakers but he also has all the clothing to go along with the sneakers. Here is Will in his cute track suit. I think we have a future athlete on our hands. Dad thinks he is going to be a star pitcher. I think he is going to be the next Tiger Woods.


No comments: