Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Weekend

This was a big family weekend for Will. He got to meet his great-nana for the first time AND he got to see his other great grandparents again AND he got to hang out with his cousin Jakob AND see Aunti Dee Dee, Uncle Eddie, Aly and Haley! We had a big BBQ on Friday night. I think all the partying wore Will out because he slept like a champ...2 hour naps during the day..and we had to wake him up both mornings. Why can't he do that when we are at home?!

On Saturday night, Eric and I went out on our first "date" since Will was born. We left him home with nana and papi while we enjoyed a nice dinner just the two of us. It was so great to get out and relax, drink wine, and just talk.

Me and my great-nana.

Me and great-meme, great-papa and Jakob

Nana...let me tell you something.

ooh...those brownies look good.

Hey..why can't I have a brownie nana!


No comments: