Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Picture People

We woke up on Sunday and I decided that I wanted to bring Will to get professional pictures taken. I called Picture People in the mall and was able to make an appointment for 3:00pm. When we arrived, it was super busy and filled with screaming kids. Eric and I looked at each other thinking maybe it wasn't the best idea to do this on the weekend but there was no turning back now.

While the girl was taking the pictures, I was very sceptical about how they were going to turn out since it didn't seem like she was doing anything special and Will certainly was not cooperating. When we got to view the photos though, I was pleasantly surprised. The pictures were adorable!

Then they came parading out with all the pictures in frames and collages. Great money making scheme because I wanted to buy them all! We settled on a few of the best pictures. I've posted a few of them below. Isn't Will cute!!









No comments: