Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Judu!

We had a big birthday celebration this weekend. It was Judu's 60th birthday (sorry dad...I know you don't like to admit it). We went to the cape for the weekend to celebrate. Friday night the 5 of us went to dinner and Saturday we had a party at the house with some of my parents friends.



We let Will join us at the table for a little and I think he was enjoying being a big boy for a few minutes.



On Saturday, Eric tested his skills at windsurfing. Will and I went down to the beach to watch him and we were both impressed at how well he did.

Up he goes!


Wow..he is making it look pretty easy out there!

Ooops, spoke too soon...down he goes.

But that's okay. Will was still routing him on. Go Daddy Go!!


Grandma and Judu have been accumulating toys at the cape house. One of the their finds was a bathtub chair which we tested out this weekend. Will did pretty well sitting in it on his own and he seemed to enjoy it to.



At first glance, you may think that is a shadow on the front of Will's shirt. But if you look a little closer you will notice that it is one big drool mark!! haha! I can't wait for this phase to be over but I know we have lots more drooling ahead of us. However, I do think we will see a tooth in the very near future. He has been doing lots of chewing on anything he can grab..toys..fingers..Lucy. But I can't complain about the drool because he is such a happy baby! I was singing "This Little Light of Mine" and he was loving it.





Before leaving on Sunday, Eric, Will and I took a walk on the beach in the morning. The weather was sooo beautiful and the beach was so quiet.



No comments: