Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Months (a little late)


Dear Jack...

You are the happiest little guy I know. Always with a big smile on your face and very rarely are you sad. You are my funny man...making me laugh all the time with your infectious giggle and raspy little growl. You've learned so much in your first year of life that it sometimes amazes me that you are only one. Between walking at 11 months and starting to use a fork at only 12 months...you are quick to pick up on things. Your sweet and lovable but I know you have a little mischievous streak in you. Whenever I say no to something, you wait for me to leave the room and head straight back for whatever it is you shouldn't be doing. And when I catch you, you have the biggest smile on your face because you know you shouldn't be doing it. You are also very strong willed...if you don't want something, you will make that clear whether it be refusing to put a sippy cup of milk anywhere near your mouth (bottles only for this boy!) or demanding that we pay attention to you buy grabbing our legs and pulling us to where you want to go. You love your brother and enjoy being where ever he is. You are always on the go and I have no idea where you get the energy. There is never a moment of down time for you...if you aren't sleeping...you are on your feet and moving around. We couldn't have asked for a better little guy. Happy 1 year...onto many more fun years.

oops...and I almost forgot. You are weighing in at 24 lbs (70th percentile), you are 31 inches long (85th percentile) and your head is 19.69 inches. I just noticed that there is no percentile for your head...hmmm...I wonder if that means you are off the chart?








Oh..I'm not supposed to touch this? This plug right here? I can't just touch it a little?
Okay..how about the tree then?




What mess? I didn't make a mess.

No comments: