Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

A new blog is born....

You probably noticed that the blog has a new and improved look (which took me 3 hours!). The past 20 months have been spent documenting Will's arrival into the world and his many milestones and adventures up to this point. One of my main purposes in documenting all of this into a blog was to keep track of everything Will has done developmentally and more so that I could create a first year book for him (since I didn't do a traditional baby book). Well I made the first year book so now I have a lot to live up to with baby Jack. Therefore, the blog has been updated to reflect our growing family and the start of a new chapter of many more exciting milestones not only for Will but now for Jack as well. I can already tell that we are going to have our hands full with two kids but the blog will continue, I am just going to have to be a little more creative in finding the time to update!

No comments: