Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So long.....but not goodbye

Saying goodbye is never easy and it is going to be extra hard saying goodbye to our new friends here in CT. I was fortunate enough to meet Janelle, Mendy and Katherine through our Deloitte connection...our husbands! We met back when Janelle and I were both about 6 months pregnant and Mendy and Katherine's babies were about 3 months old. I remember leaving that evening thinking I really enjoyed hanging out with those girls..I hope we see them again! And here we are, over a year later and we have become good friends and the thought of us all leaving makes me so sad.

Mendy and Casey (and husband Kirk!) were sweet enough to give us all a going away gift that we would remember forever. We all got together for a farwell photoshoot (with photographer extraordinaire...Casey) at a park in Ridgefield. It was so much fun chasing the kids around trying to get them all to stay in one place for pictures. Of course that didn't happen for long but Casey was able to get some great shots of everyone.

Girls..you have no idea how much I am going to miss you! It has been so much fun getting to know you, your husbands and babies. I hope we stay friends for a long time and keep in touch often!

Here is a slideshow of all our pictures. The Youtube video doesn't do the pictures justice though. Enjoy!!

">

Or here is a link to the album itself.
Goodbye from Casey

No comments: