Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Catching up on Will

Wow..I didn't realize it had been so long since my last blog! The past few weeks have been flying by and we have been so busy trying to finalize our move back to MA, find a house, vacation, etc. Will is going on 14 months this week and has had so many accomplishments the past two months. He is one active little boy! If he is not sleeping, he is constantly moving around the house. He is getting pretty quick on his feet and I think he is going to be running (dear lord help us) very soon. He now has 10 teeth and eats just about everything.

His new thing to do is to either bring us a book or food and then turn himself around and back himself up and plop down in your lap. It is too funny. He understands when we tell him to sit down and when we ask if he wants milk. He still doesn't have a large vocabulary but has started to say "this" a lot. Everything he points at is "this".

Oh..I finally finished Will's first year book. Will officially has his very own 180 page coffee table book. It was soooo worth all the time I put into it because it came out adorable. I'm so excited to have such a great record of his first year.

I don't have many random pictures from the past couple months but will be catching up my blog with some things we have been doing over the past few weeks.

No comments: