Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Made with Love


I've been trying my hand at several different hobbies lately but wanted to find something that I could easily pick up and put down and didn't involve too much of a time commitment at any one time. So I thought I would try my hand at knitting. I've knitted a scarf in the past which wasn't too exciting so I figured I'd dive right in and try knitting a sweater for Will. There is a cute little knitting store in downtown Ridgefield and the ladies who worked there were super helpful. They pretty much gave me free knitting lessons because I went in just about every week to figure out what the next step was. I finally finished the sweater this week (just in time for Will to grow out of it!). I didn't intend for it to be all stripes but I kind of got carried away and then there was no turning back so I just had to make the entire sweater strips. Will was very excited about his new sweater. My next project is a cotton sweater for the summer.....



2 comments:

Janelle said...

I am so impressed! It looks great! Wanna help me?? haha!

Randie and Corey Shaw said...

it came out sooo nice. can you please offer a weekend or night class?????