Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nana and Papi's

We headed back to MA this weekend to start the househunting search. I can't believe that our 2 years in CT is already almost over. Time went by so quickly and a lot has happened while we have been here. While I am excited to move back to MA to be closer to family and friends, I am sad to leave CT since we have made so many new friends while here. But anyways..that's a story for another day. After our house hunting trip, we stopped at Nana and Papi's house for a quick visit. Everyone came over for a big Sunday night dinner and Will got to spend some time with his cousin Jakob.

Nana and the boys


Will and his new best friend Jenna.


Hey..can I have some of that food?

Jakob wasn't too into the camera. He just looked at me like what are you doing lady?



And here are just some cute pictures of Will that I took. I'm still experimenting with my new camera.




No comments: