Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

11 Months


In honor of my 11 month birthday, here are 11 things to know about me....

1. I LOVE peas. I can't get them in my mouth fast enough. If I had my choice, I would eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
2. I currently weigh 23 lbs 6 ounces. My mommy exaggerates and tells everyone I weigh 25 pounds.
3. I love bathtime and I especially love splashing. I just realized that I can move around in the tub and it is fun to lean over the side which mommy is not happy about.
4. My new favorite activity is sitting on the floor in the kitchen and going through the cabinets and pulling everything out.
5. My next favorite activity is playing with my basketball hoop and dunking the ball..can you say future Michael Jordan?
6. I hate to be left in a room by myself so I yell and cry until mommy or daddy comes back to get me.
7. I still only have 6 teeth but my molars are starting to break through and man is it causing me to drool. My mommy calls me a snail because I leave a path of wetness behind me.
8. I'm starting to get the hang of walking my own. I still prefer to crawl or cruise along all the furniture but I can take 6 steps before I fall.
9. I don't have a favorite book because I can't sit still long enough to let my mommy read one to me. I know my mom's favorite book is 'The Monster At the End of this Book' and she reads it all the time...so I think that will have to be my favorite book too.
10. I love typing on the computer and imitating my mommy and daddy. Sometimes I hit the keys a little too hard and then I am banned from using the computer.
11. I love to smile and am always happy (except when I'm hungry or tired).

1 comment:

Janelle said...

OMG! Monster at the end of this book is one of my favorites too!! I read it ALL the time to Rylee!!