Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

One Year....



A year ago today Eric and I found out that I was pregnant. It was a Thursday night and Eric had gone out after work to one of the guys house he works with. We had talked about the fact that I could be pregnant but were giving it some time before taking a test. I was home that night and the suspense was killing me. I couldn't wait any longer and took the test myself and..yup..you guessed it...it was positive. I stood and looked at it for a few minutes thinking...somewhat in shock. Then I started to cry. Of course, I couldn't wait for Eric to come home now so I could tell him. When he got home, I called down to him from upstairs and before he even had a chance to walk up the stairs, I said "Guess what?" and he knew without me even telling him. We both looked at each other..again...a little in shock but we were so excited. The next nine months flew by (for the most part) and now here we are, one year later and we have Will.

No comments: