Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bustin' a Move

Every morning, I lean over Will's crib and there he is, right where I last saw him the night before. The other day, I leaned over his crib and looked down where I expected to find him....no Will! I look at the other end of the crib and there he was smiling happily up at me. He had shimmied himself down to the other end of the crib and then done a complete 360 so his feet were facing in the other direction. It's amazing that babies can move that much in their sleep but I guess it is the same way that adults move around in their sleep. However, it would be pretty funny if we started at one end of the bed and woke up at the other!

Also, today Will did his first official roll over from his back to his front all by himself! (no help, I swear!) Once he landed on his stomach, he lifted his head up and started smiling so proud of himself. Of course, I started clapping and cheering. Next time I am going to be sure to have the camera next to me.

No comments: