Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

God Bless Will




I'm a little late with this entry but I obviously couldn't forget about this day. On June 22nd, we celebrated Will's baptism at St. Mary's Church in Ridgefield. It was such a special weekend for us with all of our family and friends in town to celebrate with us.

The ceremony was beautiful and Will was a very good boy for the most part. He has a few fussy moments but I can't blame the little guy. We arrived at church at 11:00am for mass and didn't end up leaving until around 2:00pm. Eric held him while he was baptised and he didn't seem to mind when the priest poured the water over his head. At one point during the ceremony, the priest did the sign of the cross on each baby's chest. Will had the pacifier in his mouth and the second the priest started coming at him with his thumb, Will spit the pacifier out of his mouth and had the biggest smile on his face while looking at the priest. It was so cute!.

The baptismal outfit he wore was the same outfit his daddy wore so it was very special. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't in our favor that day but we had a great time anyways. Here are some pics from Will's big day....



The godparents - my mom (Grandma) and Uncle Jeff.

Family and Friends


Yeah! I'm baptised!



Four generations of the Dugas family!

I was running around the house like a crazy person when we got home. However, I really wasn't getting anything accomplished...thank goodness for my wonderful kitchen helpers.



Pooped after a long day of partying. Thank goodness Papi's holding me up.

No comments: