Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Footloose and Kid-Free

A few weeks back Eric and I had our first kid-free vacation since before Will was born. Yes...it has been almost 4 years since we have gotten away without the boys. We have definitely had plenty of weekends where the kids were off with my parents or Eric's parents. But this time we actually got on a plane and flew to a destination sans kids and it was wonderful! We went to Florida for a family friend's wedding along with Eric's parents and brother and wife.

I actually left my camera at home. Not only was I on vacation from my kids but I was on vacation from my camera. Luckily Martha brought hers and snapped a few from the wedding. I think this is the first time I have actually been in more than one photo in a long time!



'



No comments: