Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies Man


First I will say...we don't know the girls in this picture. But from the look on Will's face, you would think they were his best friends. Whenever we are at the beach (or anywhere for that matter), Will makes a beeline for the closest group of kids he can find to play with. There is no shyness when it comes to this boy. He tends to migrate towards the older kids because they are always doing something fun. We were at the beach a couple weekends ago and he zoned in on this group of girls and immediately weaseled his way right into the middle of what they were doing. I will say that I think they really enjoyed playing with him and they kept him occupied for a good 45 minutes which was great for us.




In my usual fashion, I took about 200 pictures this weekend at the Cape. So here are a few more....














No comments: