Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

God Bless Jack

We celebrated Jack's christening at St. Mary's Parish this past weekend. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to celebrate such a special day for our little guy. it meant a lot that our family and friends were there with us especially Jack's godmother and godfather who have been a part of Eric and my lives for a very long time. Jack was such a good boy during the entire ceremony and wasn't even phased when the water was poured over his head. He had the biggest smile on his face which was too cute. Here are a few pictures from the day.

The godparents


During the ceremony, the priest came to each child to give them a special blessing. We had a tough time prying the bottle away from the Jack who was more concerned with eating and less concerned with the fact that someone was rubbing oil on his head.






Take notice of the three babies around us. I don't think they were more than a month old. Jack look liked a giant compared to them.



Following the Christening, everyone one came back to our house for a picnic. We lucked out because I think this had to be on of the best days of the summer. I was running around like a crazy woman and not really accomplishing much of anything. Thank goodness for my mom, Eric's mom and grandmothers who basically manned the kitchen for me, my dad for taking some pictures, and everyone else at the party who basically took care of my kids for me. haha!

Great Nana and Great Mimi


No comments: