Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What are little boys made of?

Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails! Well, I don't know about the puppy dog tails but I can tell you that Will has the frog part covered! We were in our backyard last week and Eric found a frog and brought it over to show Will who thought it was the greatest thing in the world. It was so funny because Will went right for the frog and had no fear in picking it up and walking around the yard holding it in the air. Thank goodness for Eric because I wouldn't go near it except to take a few pictures. Is this what I have to look forward to with boys??

Oh..this looks like it would be fun to play with.

What's all the yelling about mom? It is only a frog.


I can handle it from here dad.

Hey..stop trying to jump out of my hands!


I love frogs!

No comments: