Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Update

77 days and counting! We are excited to announce that baby Dugas will be arriving on November 19, 2009! I was able to schedule baby D's birthday at my last doctor appointment so now we know it is a boy and we know the exact day he is going to be arriving. Some would say that spoils all the surprise but I actually really enjoy knowing this information. I am so curious to know what the little guy is going to look like. I can't imagine him not looking like Will.

Time is going by so quickly. Every once in a while, Eric and I look at each other and say "Are we ready for this again?". Middle of the night feedings...spit-up all over the place...two kids under the age of two. Will's world is going to be turned upside down and he has no idea. But once we get through the initial worries, we are so excited for him to arrive. Part of me feels like the day can't get here soon enough and the other part of me wishes I had a little more time. The first 7 months flew by and I now the last 2 are going to go even faster. Here is a picture of me at 28 weeks. We took advantage of the background in our new back yard.

No comments: