Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Day





We continued the christmas excitement by spending the day at nana and papi's house. It is always nice to get together with the entire family and relax, eat, drink and enjoy each others company. I was also excited to show Will nana and papi's christmas tree. When I tell you this is the largest Christmas tree I have ever seen, I am not exaggerating. I remember the first time I was going to spend Christmas with Eric's family and he was telling me about their Christmas tree and how big it was. I kind of brushed if off thinking...oh yeah, I'm sure it's not that big. When I saw the tree, my jaw dropped open. It was enormous! I think this year's tree was around 16 feet tall. Here is a picture which I'm not even sure does justice on how big the tree really is.



I think Will was in awe of the tree too. He just stood there and stared at it for a little while.



hmm..did Santa come here too??

What are you all staring at?

I'm ready to open some gifts!


Not only was it exciting to celebrate Will's first Christmas but we also got to celebrate Jakob's first Christmas.





At the end of the day, we were all pooped but sad that Christmas was over. But this was definitely one of the best Christmas' ever. We can't wait for next year!!

No comments: