Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Scared of Santa

To get in the holiday spirit, we brought Will for his first visit to see Santa. I was so excited to take pictures of him and really thought that he wouldn't mind being passed over to sit on Santa's lap....I was wrong.

The second we put Will in Santa's lap he started crying. From Will's perspective, he probably saw a large hulking figure covered in red fur with a head of white hair and a barely visible face. It didn't help that Santa wasn't very jolly. I think he was mad because we were cutting into his lunch time.

Oh well...I think it is a rite of passage for every parent (and child) to experience the screaming and crying. I'm sure this won't be the first time. Here are a few pictures I was able to get before having to rescue Will from Santa's lap.







1 comment:

Keri Ann said...

Santa looks a little mean. I would be crying too! This is very cute.