Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Will's First Tooth!

After months of drooling and chewing on everything he can get his little hands on, Will finally got his first tooth! Yay! It was a very exciting discovery and just one more sign that our little guy is growing so quickly!

You would never have known a little tooth was pushing its way through because it didn't seem to bother Will at all. Aside from some very rosy cheeks and increased drooling (which I didn't think was possible), he was his same old happy self. I hope they are all this easy! We can also see his second tooth about to pop through any day.

I tried my hardest to get a picture of his new tooth but every time the camera came out, the tooth went into hiding. I was able to snap one picture which he wasn't very happy about. You can somewhat see the little white tooth coming out.

Now the question is...do I have to start brushing his tooth?

No comments: