Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

8 Months



Seeing that my mommy apparently has been slacking on my blog, I've decided to take things into my own hand and write my own 8 month blog. I've got to keep my fans happy. Yes..it's true..I, William James, have turned 8 months old. I know, I find it hard to believe that I've been around for 8 months already too! Time goes by when you are having fun! It was a pretty big month for me if I do say so myself. While I still haven't quite learned how to crawl, I have been practicing really, really hard. It's tough when you weigh 21 pounds..but hey, I don't mess around when it comes to food.

Speaking of eating, I did learn how to use a sippy cup. Here's a picture of me with my cup.

I can even drink one handed!


I just started eating three meals a day. Now that I'm 8 months old..I had to cut back on the bottles. Those are for babies.

I also got two teeth and a third one coming in! Some of my friends in my playgroup who already had teeth were saying what a terrible experience it was so I was a little worried. However, it really wasn't as bad as everyone said. Now the molars..that's going to be another story.


My mommy calls me a "squirmy wormy" because I won't sit still. Can you blame me..I've been sitting still for 8 months now. I'm ready to get this party started and start moving. I LOVE to play with my music table. It is so much fun standing..much better than being stuck sitting on the floor. Sometimes when I get tired of holding myself up with my hands..I just rest my belly on the table.



And drum roll please...I'm getting the hang of standing on my own!


So that's it from me for now. I'm going to go practice my crawling..maybe Elmo can show me how. Hope you enjoyed my blog!

No comments: