Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere



I love the fall. It is my favorite season. The weather is beautiful...the trees are all changing color...it gets cool at night and you can snuggle under your blankets. It's the best!

This weekend we did some fall activities...apple and pumpkin picking. We went with our friends Jim and Katherine and their son Justin. The weather was beautiful...almost a little too hot. We went to an orchard not too far from our house. Everyone else in the Danbury area must have had the same idea because the place was packed!! There were hundreds of people there.

Will wasn't too impressed with the apple picking overall but he did enjoy licking the apples. hmm...maybe I should have wiped the apple off first?




He did seem to enjoy the pumpkins. To him, they probably just looked like bigger versions of his basketball. He kept hitting it with his hand, the way he does with his basketball.

I remember getting pumpkins when I was little and then carving them with my dad. I'm looking forward to when Will gets a little older and Eric and I can do the same thing with him.








Hey mom and dad...I found two pumkins over here!




No comments: