Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cheerios

Since Will seems to have the eating thing down, I thought I'd see how he did with Cheerios. It is a big change in texture for him since all he is used to his pureed food. From the second the Cheerios got into his mouth, he hated it and couldn't get it out fast enough. However, the cheerios would just get mushy and stick to his tongue. I have to say, it was quite amusing to watch him try to eat them. Apparently, we are not ready for Cheerios quite yet. We'll have to give it another try in a few weeks.

Hmm..what are these small round things.

oooh..these taste and feel kind of funny in my mouth.

oooh...not good, not good.

OH MY GOD...I AM CHOKING!

Where can I spit this thing?

Phewwt!

What are you laughing at? Do I have something on my face?

Don't make me eat that again Mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's absolutely adorable!! Reading the blog always makes me smile :)