Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Back to Work....

We survived my first week back at work. It was not fun at all to have to drop Will off at daycare. The first day I left crying, however, each day got a little better. By the third day, there were no tears but it was still hard to leave him. The woman who take care of him are great though...Adreana and Urma. I went in on the second day and asked to take a picture. I think they thought I was crazy but oh well.



I get a report card each day I pick Will up telling me what he did during the day. So far it seems like he is having a great time. They do tummy time with him, read books, go for walks on the porch. All the other babies in the room love him. Every time I drop him off, they come up to me and point and say "baby". Some even call him baby William. Will seems to be talking more than ever now. I think from watching the other babies all day long he will pick up some new skills.

No comments: