Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

3 Months Old!



At three months old...
- Will can hold his head up all on his own.
- He is beginning to grab at things...especially when he is laying on his playmat.
- Will loves to talk and I think he tries to talk louder than me.
- Will loves to stand.
- He wants to be held facing out to see what is going on around him.
- Will loves to put his hand (and anything else he can) into his mouth.
- He goes to sleep around 8:30pm and doesn't get up until 5:30 or 6:00am!
- Will loves to listen to me read books while he looks at the pictures.

My favorite things to do with Will....
- Read books while lying on our backs in his room.
- Have a conversation with him while changing his diaper. He is most talkative while lying on his changing table.
- Sleeping in bed together for another hour after daddy gets up to go to work.
- Singing "If your happy and you know it".
- Tickling him and listening to him giggle.
- Bath time...I also end up wet.

While Daddy was away, we played dress up with his clothes. I think Will looks good in a tie!


No comments: