Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day weekend, Eric, Will and I headed to the Cape for a little getaway just the three of us. The weather turned out to be perfect and I am so happy that summer is here! We were able to do a lot of walking around town and along the water. Here are some pictures from our weekend.


Such a happy baby!



Will's model pose

Mom..stop taking pictures of me!


We also made our first trek to the beach. I can't say it was the most relaxing time and I quickly learned that going to the beach is never going to be the same again. Gone are the days of relaxing in a chair and basking in the sun. I think Eric spent most of his time (3 hours) manuevering the umbrella a hundred different ways as to make sure there were no baby body parts exposed to sun. My friend Jen and her boyfriend were at the beach with us and just watched in amusement as we sat down, got up, sat down, got up. I'm hoping it gets easier as time goes on. However, once Will starts putting things into his mouth...then the real fun begins.



My first bathing suit appearance post-baby...Yikes!

No comments: