Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2 1/2 Months Old!

Okay, so I have been slacking a little with my blogging. Will has been a little more demanding of my time lately. He's not much of a sleeper while we are home during the day so any hope of getting something done is usually pretty slim. However, I won't complain because he is a GREAT sleeper whenever we go out. The second he gets into his car seat, he is happy as a clam and will either fall right to sleep or just look happily around at his surroundings.

This week Will celebrates his 2 1/2 month birthday! It is amazing how much he has changed and grown in that time. I know I said the same thing at 6 weeks but every day brings a new achievement for Will. Last week we went for his 2 month doctor visit and the doctor confirmed that he is happy, healthy and GROWING! His measurements are:

Head - 16 inches - 75% percentile
Length - 24 inches - 95% percentile
Weight - 11 lbs 11 oz - 75% percentile

He is a big boy! Hopefully he has some of the Dugas height genes in him and will be taller than his Papi and Uncle Jeff!





Will is also starting to "talk" now and we can have a "conversation" with him. When he coos, I coo and then he coo's back. It is so cute. He will intently watch our faces as we make a noise and then I swear he copies us and makes the exact same noise back to us! I always tell Will he is advanced. Maybe that is just me being a biased mother but I think he is so smart! I was able to get a little clip of Will and I having a conversation.



haha..this outfit cracks me up. He looks like he is ready to be in a Miami Vice movie.

No comments: