Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jack's 1st Trip to the Dentist

Jack is always surprising me.  Whenever I think he is going to be difficult and uncooperative, he turns out to be perfectly behaved.  You'd think I start learning to have a little more faith in him.  Last week was a perfect example.  I took Jack for his first dentist appointment and I thought for sure he wasn't going to even open his mouth to let the dentist look in and I was bracing myself for the worst.  Turns out I was completely wrong.  He was a model patient.  He jumped right into the chair and did everything the hygienist and dentist wanted him to do.  

Of course the big huge balloon at the end of the visit was added incentive for him to behave.  He remembered the balloon from when we went for Will's visit so he had his eye on the prize the entire time.  Here's a few pics from his first visit.


I did not make him wear these.  They give the kids sunglasses so that the light overhead doesn't get in their eyes.  Surprisingly, he wore them with no problem.



No comments: