Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello out there......

I'm guessing most people have given up hope on me posting again. It's been a while since my last post (4 months to be exact) but a lot has happened in those 4 months.

I'll let Will and Jack make the announcement....

Yep...we are expecting Dugas #3!   And the most exciting part about it is that it's a GIRL!!!  I was shocked when I heard the ultrasound lady say it and I made her go back at the end and double check since I wanted confirmation that it was true.  

Will has already named the baby Sara.  If we try to talk about any other girl names Will always yells at us and says emphatically "Her name is Sara!".  We haven't decided on a name but but if we did go with Sara, she will be so pleased down the road when she finds out she was named after a dinosaur in one of Will's movies. Sara the TricCERAtops.  hahaha.  However, we definitely got the better of the two names because if it was a boy, Will wanted to name him Spike after the boy dinosaur in the movie.

The first three months were rough which is why I went radio silent because the last thing I could think of was the blog primarily because I was in bed by 8:30 most nights.  I'm feeling much better now with the exception of being tired from chasing after these two crazy men. 

So in honor of baby girl Dugas, I have changed the blog so it has a nice girly appearance.  We've had so much blue and green that it's time to make room for some PINK!  Yep..I am going to go into pink overload. 





And then they had enough with heir sister and were more interested in taking pictures with their dinosaurs.

I plan to catch up on my posts so hopefully it's not another 4 months before you hear from me again......

No comments: