Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas!  Okay well I am a few days late on that one but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I know I did.  I've been pumped for Christmas ever since Thanksgiving was over.   Kids really do make the whole christmas experience so much more special and exciting.   You can't go through a day without talking about Santa or Christmas so there is always the constant reminder and anticipation of what is to come.  Will really understood the concept of Santa this year especially with the help of our elf friend Joanie.  As we were getting closer to Christmas, I was telling Will that Santa was going to bring him so many toys.  Each time I said that, Will's response was always "I don't want a lot of toys, I only want a little."  Really? Is this my child?!  Ha!  


















We spend Christmas eve at my parents house.  Before dinner we had a visitor stop by the house to say hi to the boys.  We didn't tell Will ahead of time who was coming and when he opened the door he got a big surprise.....



















I was a little unsure how Will would react but he jumped right up there on Santa's lap and made sure to tell him what he wanted before Santa left.

















Jack was a little more hesitant but he warmed up at the end and gave Santa a high five. 
















Then onto a little present opening for the boys before dinner.   First round of presents and these boys made out pretty darn well thanks to Grandma and Judu.



No comments: