Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Ugh....I'm having major guilt that I haven't touched my blog or taken a picture for that matter since Thanksgiving. There are not enough hours in the day to get things done. I've been meaning to post these pictures for a month now and now with only two days before Christmas I guess I better get moving.

We went to visit Santa before Thanksgiving at Bass Pro. I figured going before Thanksgiving on a random Tuesday afternoon, there would be no one there. Wrong. We had to wait for 30 minutes before seeing Santa. But it was worth it. Bass Pro has the best (and nicest) Santa I've ever seen. I'm getting close to having a picture with both boys together with Santa. I think next year is going to be the year.



We spent Thanksgiving at the Cape this year and while we were there we got to see Santa for a second time. Only this time, we watched Santa sail in on a boat. How often do you get to see Santa on a boat?



And here are a few random pics from Thanksgiving weekend.






No comments: