Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Boys


Pictures of the two boys sitting nicely together are few and far between lately. Will still wants nothing to do with the camera and Jack won't sit still long enough for me to get a nice picture of him. I took this picture the other day in a rare moment of calmness. When I looked at it, it reminded me of a picture I took back in November, just 10 days after Jack was born. It's crazy to think that over 10 months has passed since Jack was born. Both boys have grown and changed so much (proof in the picture below!). When I look at these pictures, I feel so many different things. I'm sad that they are growing so fast....thankful for all the wonderful things we have experienced with them already....excited for all the fun things we get to do with them....amazed at how similar yet different they are from each other....amused by all the funny things they do each and every day....and so very proud they are my sons.

No comments: