Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Potty Time

It's official! Will has started to use the potty! Since this is a pretty big milestone I figured I had to document it. Will was showing interest in the potty at daycare so his teachers encouraged him to use it and he did it! We now have a potty for our house which he seems to really like. He isn't at the point where he asks to use the potty but when we say "Will, it's time to go to the potty", he says "yes" and then leads us up to the bathroom to go. We've already had several successful trips to the potty! He has a hard time saying potty and instead it comes out as "papi" (sorry Denis!). I can't believe we are already at potty training time. Where did the time go? I think we still have a while to go before we no longer need diapers but I am excited that he is taking an interest so young. Go Will!!

The Royal Throne

No comments: