Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Big Brother

We have been home for almost three weeks now and everyone is adjusting nicely to having a new baby in the house. Even Will is enjoying having Jack here with us and has adjusted better than I thought he would. In one word I would say that Will is obsessed with Jack...he won't leave him alone! I'm not complaining because I am so happy that he loves his brother but he constantly wants to touch or see him. He is a very big helper especially when I am changing Jacks diaper. Will gets me the diapers and the wipes then throws the dirty diaper in the trash. If Jack is crying, Will always come running saying "baby, baby" to make sure we know to get him. Will is still pretty gentle with him but occasionally he gets overly excited and Jack gets bumped in the face or head. Yesterday Jack was on the floor while I was changing his diaper and Will stepped on his face! Luckily I stopped Will before he could really hurt Jack but we always have to have our eyes on him!! Her are some pictures of Will and Jack at home.



We were trying to get Will dressed for daycare. He refused to get dressed until we let him hold Jack on the couch. He sat here for about 15 minutes watching tv and holding Jack. Every time I tried to pick Jack up, Will held onto him and wouldn't let me take him.






Helping me get Jack ready to go out.

Will loves to touch Jack's face and hands. He always points to and says "eye".





1 comment:

Keri Ann said...

That is so sweet. It is amazing how much they look alike.