Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Big Move

It's official...Will is now fully transitioned into his big boy bed. After procrastinating over buying a mattress which delayed the move, Will finally got to sleep in his new bed this past weekend. I still can't believe my baby is out of his crib and is now sleeping and napping in his bed. We wanted to make sure we had moved him into his bed before the baby came so we could give him time to adjust. Well, he has adjusted better than I thought he would. There really wasn't even much of a transition period (knock on wood). He happily went right into the bed and hasn't looked back since.

The first night I was putting him to sleep I got butterflies in in my stomach because I couldn't believe that he was old enough to be sleeping in a bed. It seems like just yesterday we were putting him into his crib for the first time and here we are making room to put another baby in the crib!

Here's Will right before going to sleep. He looks so little in this big bed!




After reading a couple books, and kissing him goodnight...he was asleep in a matter of minutes. Success!!!!

Last night we caught him in a very interesting position. Thank goodness for bed rails!!

1 comment:

Keri Ann said...

Wow. He is such a big boy in his grown up bed. How fun. Good luck with preparations for the baby!