Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Will "the thrill"

It's Dad checking in. I bought Will his first basketball this week. As you can see he's already got great form on his jump shot. (He just needs to get his legs underneath him a little.) I can't wait for the day when I can teach him how to really shoot baskets but for now just seeing him grab the ball gives me a thrill. Will really is growing so fast and everyday he becomes a little more of a little boy. Its really neat now when I get home and he looks up at me with a big smile and reaches his arms out or when he giggles at me. Pretty soon I think he'll be crawling all over the place and I have a feeling that keeping up with Will "the thrill" won't be easy. It's difficult enough sometimes just holding on to him.


Look at that form..he's a pistol.

Coming at you Dad...

No comments: